BUS 694 Week 6 Final Proposal
This Tutorial was purchased 12 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- BUS 694 Week 6 Final Proposal.doc
Focus of the Final Proposal
Read the Chapter 18 Mini Case 1: Dorchester, Ltd.
Using the material developed for Weeks One through Five, write a fifteen to twenty page proposal to Dorchester, Ltd.’s management team. In your proposal, advise them of an acquisition target based on research previously conducted. Your proposal should also include:
An economic assessment of the country chosen,
A risk mitigation plan,
A financing plan on how to finance the acquisition, and
A concluding recommendation using supporting rationale derived from the above mentioned items.
Use non-course materials to support your contentions and incorporate pro forma financial statements and supporting documentation to support your proposal.
Writing the Final Proposal
The Final Paper:
1. Must be fifteen to twenty double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from ProQuest.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
Focus of the Final Proposal Read the Chapter 18 Mini Case 1: Dorchester, Ltd. Using the material developed for Weeks One through Five, write a fifteen to twenty page proposal to Dorchester, Ltd.’s management team. In your proposal, advise them of an acquisition target based on re..
1. Due by Day 7. Program Comprehensive Exam. Complete the comprehensive exam, which will take approximately one to two hours and will be graded based on your score. The full instructions for the exam are posted in the classroom. ..
Assignments 1. Due by Day 7. Swap Options. InterestRateSwaps.info provides a brief description of interest rate swaps. Review the ABS swaps link and design a swap that could potentially be used in your company acquisition. Provide an analysis to Dorchester, Inc. management advisin..
1. Due by Day 7. Designing an Exchange Management Program. Review the “Case Application” at the end of Chapter 9: Exchange Risk Management at Merck. Using the 5-step process outlined, develop your own 5-step program for managing exchange risk for your proposed acquisition. Your proposa..
ssignments 1. Due by Day 7. Predicting Exchange Rates. Dorchester, Inc has asked you to help forecast exchange rates for the three potential countries you have selected for your proposal. In a three to five page paper (excluding title and reference pages), plot the exchange rates from the..
Assignments 1. Due by Day 7. Proposed International Business Acquisition. Review the requirements of the Final Assignment in Week Six. This Week One assignment is the first step in creating the comprehensive Final Proposal that will be due in Week Six. Carefully select the three countri..
BUS 694 Week 1 Proposed International Business Acquisition BUS 694 Week 2 Predicting Exchange Rates BUS 694 Week 3 Designing an exchange management program BUS 694 Week 4 Swap Options BUS 694 Week 5 Program Com..